1 - Creating Client
Permission to create a client may be necessary.
- Master Data -> Client ->[≡] -> Create New Client -> Function -> New Client
- When creating a new client a box will prompt up to enter Company Name, Mobile, Currency Code and Default Sales Type.
- The Company Name will be set as Client Name after you entered it.
- Client Category is optional to change between Personal and Company.
- Fields required: Company Name, Currency Code and Default Sales Type.
- Mobile Number cannot be duplicated.
2 - More Tips for Client Info Management
- Additional Info is the place to keep track of the current client contact information and personal information.
- Dedicated Sales Person refers to who is the salesperson for this client.
- Dedicated Price Scheme refers to what type of selling price will be provided to this client.
- Individual Discount Rate (%) refers to what member discount rate will provide to this client.
- Accumulated Points refer to the point system that the client has earned.
- Purchase History refers to client sales history.
- Item Purchased History refers to items sold to the client.
- Redemption history refers to client point redemption history.
- Optional: Set up the compulsory fields for creating a new client in System Configuration.