1 - Introduction to Sales Invoice
In Xilnex RetailPOS (Classic), there are 2 types of sales: Retail and F&B.
Meanwhile, we can also categorize them as 2 different types of retail POS:
- By Terms (Sales Invoice)
- Cash & Carry (Point of Sales)
PROs in Sales Invoice
- Able to save and confirm sales.
- Able to enter more sales information.
- Support backdate sales and payment.
- Support sales type selection for each sale.
CONs in Sales Invoice
- Does not support quick item button.
2 - Choosing a Client
- Selecting a client is not mandatory, but if a client is not selected, the confirm button will be disabled.
- CASH is a default label referring to WALK-IN customers, this label can be changed in the System Configuration.
- Select the Function button to directly create a new client from Sales Invoice.
3 - Express Complete
- Express Complete offers a more simplified version of the payment form and upon completion, the particular sales will be completed.
- Delivery will not be required to complete a sale if Express Complete is used to perform settlement.
4 - Payment and Delivery
- Making the sales payment by selecting Pay allows the user to enter multiple payments (optional) and add more details (eg: payment remarks) into the certain payment.
- Once the payment is fulfilled, the payment status will show PAID for the sales.
- Delivery will be required if payment is made separately and once the shipment is fulfilled, the delivery status will show DELIVERED.
- The sales will be completed automatically when both payment and delivery are fulfilled.