Purchase Order function allows you to create a Purchase Order document that offers an issue to a seller and indicates the types, quantities, and agreed prices for an item.
1 - Creating Purchase Order
- Inventory > Purchase Order.
- To create a Purchase Order, there are certain fields that you need to select.
- - Click once on the top of the page(white space) to expand the section to add more information such as Expected Arrival Date, Expiry Date, Delivering Outlet, and more.
- Find Item by searching the Item Code / Barcode lookup.
- After selecting the item, edit the Item Quantity, Item Cost, and Total Cost.
- Use Save, if you want to edit the PO later.
- Once the PO is confirmed, click Confirm.
- Take note that once the PO is confirmed, you can no longer edit the PO anymore.
2 - Completing the PO (Receiving)
- Open the Purchase Order from the Purchase Order List.
- Search Function: Key-in Purchase Order ID at Search Bar in Purchase Order form.
- Click the Receive button and this will open the GRN form (Good Receive Note)
- Fill in the necessary info to complete the receiving.
3 - Additional Functions
- Click on Functions to view additional functions in Purchase Order form.
- Force Complete: Enforce the completion of the Purchase Order.
- Revert: Return the Purchase Order to the previous state, so that you can perform receiving again.
- Import: Import data from the data collector / CSV file.
- Export: Export the Purchase Order in a CSV file
- Barcode: Generate code for the item
- Layout Setting: To set the layout of the Purchase Order page.
- Update ETA: Update the Expected Delivery Date of the item.
- Update Cost and Remark: Update the cost and the remark of the item in the Purchase Order.
- Update Deliver Location: Update the delivery location of the Purchase order.
- Distribution: Open up the Distribution form.
- Load Profile: Add a profile.