There are 2 modes to use the F&B GO and F&B GO Premium app.
No additional setup is required. The device will be used as a standalone ordering and payment device (No POS is required).
- Able to receive Live Order sales.
- Able to make payment directly through the application.
- Generic printer (bluetooth) is required for guest check, kitchen docket and receipt printing.
- Internet connection is required on the device.
- Unique sales number (900).
Local Device Mode
Additional setup is required with at least one (1) POS (Xilnex Classic) is running along with CoreData application.
- Used as an ordering device only and fires the order through the application to the POS.
- Able to synchronized the occupied table with the POS.
- No internet connection is required on the device but has to be connected with the local network.
- Sales number follows as per POS.
- EOD session follows as per POS.
- Print job is handled by the POS (configurable).
Learn how to setup here.