You can run the F&B GO and Premium in 2 different modes. See the differences here.
Download the app from the Google Play Store.
1) Before you login, select your desired mode. You can find the [SETTINGS] page beside the login button at the top left corner.
2) Select your mode:
Standalone: Run the F&B GO without hooking up the connection to the POS.
(Local) HOST: Enter the IP address of your HOST/SERVER/MAIN POS.
HOST machine refers to the the machine that is used for payment.
(Local) PORT: May leave this as default.
HTTPS: Toggle this setting if the connection failed to establish.
3) Click [CONTINUE] to go back to the login page and login as usual.
There are a few important settings that you may want to pay attention to:
1) Head over to the [Settings] page after login -> [Payment].
- Currency: Setup your currency.
- Enable Payment: Essential for Standalone mode.
- Payment Methods: Accepted payment method on the device.
2) Under the [Printing].
- Docket Printer: Kitchen Docket. Select Generic.
- Guess Check Printer: Generic.
- Bill Printer: Generic.
- Receipt Printer: Generic
- Auto Print Order: To auto print the order received from Live Order and Integrated Sales (Eg: GrabFood & Foodpanda)
Generic refers to the bluetooth printer. Kindly ensure that the bluetooth printer is setup on your Xilnex Add-on: Bluetooh Printer. Click here to download the application.
LOCAL DEVICE MODE
1) Before we start the application. Kindly ensure that the your POS (Xilnex Classic) is running on the local network environment. Learn how.
2) Enter the IP address of your HOST/SERVER/MAIN POS.
3) Under the [Printing], select the printer as [Xilnex POS].
4) Go to [Synchronize], and tap on the refresh icon to get the latest info from the POS.
1) It says license key is needed.
Kindly reach out to our Xilnex Sales Team for further enquiries.
2) What's the differences between F&B GO and F&B GO Premium?
As of 2022, both application performs identically. You may check with our Xilnex Sales Team for packages.
COMMON ERRORS & TROUBLESHOOTING
1) Failed to login. The app says the network is not stable.
- CoreData is running on the HOST machine.
- IP of the HOST machine is correct.
- Toggle the HTTPS setting.
- Enable FNB Local Fire Ordering in the HOST machine. Learn how.
- Ensure that the device and the host machine is connected to the same network (gateway).
2) I cannot see my menu and table on the app.
- Outlet is the same as the HOST machine.
- Go to [Synchronize], and tap on the refresh icon to get the latest info from the POS.
- Go to Menu Management in Xilnex Classic, select the menu -> Order Source -> Check XILNEXFNBGO.